Saturday 1 October 2011

I'm Okay Honey!


Lets face it. I am quite a catch. That's why Gillian worries about me when I go to work. To let her know I'm okay I send her a photo of where I am working every day. Here is a collection of the photos I've taken the past few weeks. Just to set her mind at ease.
Sand Pumping Jetty Gold Coast Seaway
Sand Pumping Jetty Gold Coast Seaway


A Quarry
Another Quarry
Birthday Cake At a Quarry in Beenleigh.
Isle of Capri bridge at 5:00AM
Statue outside the office of Elanora Waste Treatment plant.
Tallebudgera Creek
Little Nerang Dam
Downstream from the spillway at Little Nerang Dam
A park in Labrador
Looking south from the Sand Pumping Jetty on the Southport Spit
across the river in Murwillumbah
Lunch at Tallebudgera Creek
Bus stop in Runaway Bay
The Spit on the Gold Coast.
Not to make her jealous. Just to let he know I am okay.
My name is Shane "Sully" Sullivan and I am a Unit

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: